Kenshin Bike Overhaul

Sorry mate, Skyrim happened and I'm currently modding the crap out of it. So far the saints row DLC has been a real let down so I haven't really been playing much at all.

I was working on it but the Kaneda has some really weird physics to it, I think its probably because of the length of the wheel base and the weight distribution it was making the rear tyre unstable when going over bumps at high speed and was annoying me to no end...

Sorry mate, Skyrim happened and I'm currently modding the crap out of it. So far the saints row DLC has been a real let down so I haven't really been playing much at all.

I was working on it but the Kaneda has some really weird physics to it, I think its probably because of the length of the wheel base and the weight distribution it was making the rear tyre unstable when going over bumps at high speed and was annoying me to no end...
Ah. No worries. Do you plan on finishing it or at least releasing what you have so far? If you don't have the motivation to finish it then I can understand, SR3 has been a let down across the board, so, it is what it is, I guess.

Unfortunate. That's really the only mod I am looking for. Oh well, good luck in whatever and thanks for what you've given so far.

Back