Johnny Gat, Welcome Back!

Hey wake up people and sheeple! Guess what? aah leave it! you read it in the title! Okay, so Johnny Gat is back!

When you had gone to mourn Johnny, it was not true! The doctor had lied to you that Johnny is dead and the Syndicate had paid em' money. So Gat escapes the hospital and meets the Saints. So now as people thought he is dead and as now he is back, they named him Zombie Gat! :cool:

;)FEATURES ;)

1] Johnny Gat can be found in your mobile after you keep Josh birk as homie. [Replaced Nyteblade :p]
2] His image in contacts is of the living Johnny. [You will only get him if you have Josh and Nyteblade as homies :rolleyes:]
3] When you call him Josh will answer as Gat has taken Josh's mobile and answer system was of in the voice of Josh. [Future answer system :D]
4] Johnny will arrive in a GatMobile [Hell yeah! :)]
5] Zombie Gat [Real one :confused:] is now deleted. If any problems tell me. I will try to fix it if you want, please comment.

WARNING! :eek:

YOU WILL ONLY HAVE JOHNNY AS HOMIE IF YOU KEEP JOSH AND NYTEBLADE AS HOMIES!

gatagy.png

Gat is back!!! :cool:

GatMobile.jpg

Gat cums in GatMobile... [CUMS LOL] :D

JohnnyGat.rar

Attachments

• JohnnyGat.rar
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,675
Last edited:
If there are any problems with the Zombie Gat, or it crashes, please inform me!

OOPS Sorry while typing all this i faggot [lol if u know what i mean (FORGOT)] to post the actual file! :p I have edited it and put it in, so check it!

Last edited:
Yes, I saw his mod. Lets compare.....
1. He has image of Zombie Gat, i have image of Living Gat.
2. I replaced Nyteblade and gave his info to Josh, and Josh's info (Call your understudy one) to Johnny because there can't be 2 guys with same info.
3. Removed Real Zombie Gat as there can only be one Zombie Gat.

BTW if you want Nyteblade back (or anyone else too) just reply me! ;)

I've Downloaded Fan of Saints' Weapon ReBalance Patch
Then Merged the Cypher (Ultor's Assassin)
Then, I've Made a trick that Fan of Saints have made Johnny Gat's name and description in Hud_US.txt inside Strings folder
The trick is:
I've Changed Gat's NPC String and Image to Original Gat (I've Viper Venom's Super Gat)
Changed Sound to Birk (Originally from Datasnake's mod)
Changed Reaper to Gatmobile
To Get the description and name all what you have to do is download Fan of Saints' Weapon ReBalance Patch
And Find in Hud_US.txt:
Change HOMIES_GAT to HOMIES_ZGAT
Change HOMIES_GAT_DESC to HOMIES_ZGAT_DESC then save
Remember to Delete original ZGAT otherwise it'll crash!
For Unlockable
Change UNL_HOMIE_GAT to UNL_HOMIE_ZGAT
Change UNL_DESC_HOMIE_GAT_ to UNL_DESC_HOMIE_ZGAT
Delete original and save
Now Enjoy with your Gat!

I've Downloaded Fan of Saints' Weapon ReBalance Patch
Then Merged the Cypher (Ultor's Assassin)
Then, I've Made a trick that Fan of Saints have made Johnny Gat's name and description in Hud_US.txt inside Strings folder
The trick is:
I've Changed Gat's NPC String and Image to Original Gat (I've Viper Venom's Super Gat)
Changed Sound to Birk (Originally from Datasnake's mod)
Changed Reaper to Gatmobile
To Get the description and name all what you have to do is download Fan of Saints' Weapon ReBalance Patch
And Find in Hud_US.txt:
Change HOMIES_GAT to HOMIES_ZGAT
Change HOMIES_GAT_DESC to HOMIES_ZGAT_DESC then save
Remember to Delete original ZGAT otherwise it'll crash!
For Unlockable
Change UNL_HOMIE_GAT to UNL_HOMIE_ZGAT
Change UNL_DESC_HOMIE_GAT_ to UNL_DESC_HOMIE_ZGAT
Delete original and save
Now Enjoy with your Gat!
Hey thats what I did :)

Okay, TheSaintsLeader

Back