Is there a list of compatible mods for the Remaster?

Has anyone made a list/way to identify mods that are compatible yet? If not, I might start going through and making a thread on all the ones that work in my spare time, if there currently isn't one

There really isnt one, releasing on epic made modding for this game stale and the lack of tools just made everyone abandon it real quick.

Most of the OG mods that use a simple xbtl fix still work with the remaster, but might not always be the case, i used a personal edit of "characters.xbtl" for the OG SR3 and it still works in the remaster but any change in "customization_items.xbtl" doesnt. Better test for yourself.

Check the og mods files, if it has an "asm_pc", "str2_pc" or a ".lua" file then it most likely wont work. Clothing mods, retextures and gameplay changes use a lot of these files.

There really isnt one, releasing on epic made modding for this game stale and the lack of tools just made everyone abandon it real quick.

Most of the OG mods that use a simple xbtl fix still work with the remaster, but might not always be the case, i used a personal edit of "characters.xbtl" for the OG SR3 and it still works in the remaster but any change in "customization_items.xbtl" doesnt. Better test for yourself.

Check the og mods files, if it has an "asm_pc", "str2_pc" or a ".lua" file then it most likely wont work. Clothing mods, retextures and gameplay changes use a lot of these files.
AHH I see. What's wrong with Epic? Is it harder to get the files or something? Because there aren't many mods for remaster but it only just got onto epic. So I don't think epic can be blamed for it being stale but.

So as long as it's an xbtl everything works ok.

Honestly though. I think customisation is basically the mods I would've used lol

AHH I see. What's wrong with Epic? Is it harder to get the files or something? Because there aren't many mods for remaster but it only just got onto epic. So I don't think epic can be blamed for it being stale but.

So as long as it's an xbtl everything works ok.

Honestly though. I think customisation is basically the mods I would've used lol
Epic is just a scummy company that promotes scummy practices by holding an artificial exclusivity in their shit store that has barely any feature. And the fact that they are also "no modding" people just dont want to support that business model.

So a lot of people avoided the remaster and by the time it released on steam the hyped died already. So we are left with nothing.

Honestly? without mods, being a buggy mess and inconsistent graphic style, the remaster is completely inferior to the OG SR3 right now.

I personally just gave up on the remaster as it completely fuglied my original SRTT character, he went from crack dealer to crackhead and it annoys me.

Back