Is Microsoft bad?

"fuck you saints row 1 & old THQ". i would never take back my words there, i have no respect for xbox exclusive as its promoting for Microsoft,

2019 and people still hate microsoft? Jeez, grow up, this game was released 13 years ago and is buggy as hell on the xbox because of the engine, and a pc port of it would have ended the same way or worse than the SR2 one. So yes, you are being harsh for no reason.

And at this point, you play SR1 only because of the history, you dont miss anything from it besides a rage fest on most of the missions. Everything is way better in SR2

2019 and people still hate microsoft? Jeez, grow up, this game was released 13 years ago and is buggy as hell on the xbox because of the engine, and a pc port of it would have ended the same way or worse than the SR2 one. So yes, you are being harsh for no reason.

And at this point, you play SR1 only because of the history, you dont miss anything from it besides a rage fest on most of the missions. Everything is way better in SR2
lol your comment does make me wonder your intelligence.
time passes but it doesn't make microsoft less a cunt.

sounds like u're too young to know what shit microsoft did and still doing, grow up & learn!
not here to educate you but think about "2019 and people still hate justin bieber?", now u realise you sounded ridiculous right?
if the shithead is still around then hatreds and despises are still there.

saying "fuck you" to nonexistence jokingly is "harsh"? grow up

Last edited:
lol your comment does make me wonder your intelligence.
time passes but it doesn't make microsoft less a cunt.

sounds like u're too young to know what shit microsoft did and still doing, grow up & learn!
not here to educate you but think about "2019 and people still hate justin bieber?", now u realise you sounded ridiculous right?
if the shithead is still around then hatreds and despises are still there.

saying "fuck you" to nonexistence jokingly is "harsh"? grow up

Too young? LOL! Ive been playing video games years before MS released their first console so your whole post is wrong:) So i could say the same for the "intelligence" and assuming stuff that has nothing to do with it:) I know their history, and the shit they did that once made me mad at, but pls, Xbox is one of the big gaming companies that has not been scummy recently

Did it triggered something or what? I just wanted to let you know how the game was exclusive mostly because of technical issuses, you clearly didnt get it and now you are spitting nonsense.

Anyways, fanport will never happen because of the reasons Admixon said, Idolninja wont do it since he stopped modding becase of his job, and they are working on a new game, so lets be real here, its pointless to try something with a game that we know stuff like this cant be done.

Too young? LOL! Ive been playing video games years before MS released their first console so your whole post is wrong:) So i could say the same for the "intelligence" and assuming stuff that has nothing to do with it:) I know their history, and the shit they did that once made me mad at, but pls, Xbox is one of the big gaming companies that has not been scummy recently

Did it triggered something or what? I just wanted to let you know how the game was exclusive mostly because of technical issuses, you clearly didnt get it and now you are spitting nonsense.

Anyways, fanport will never happen because of the reasons Admixon said, Idolninja wont do it since he stopped modding becase of his job, and they are working on a new game, so lets be real here, its pointless to try something with a game that we know stuff like this cant be done.
then your intelligence doesn't match the age you claim ;)
and you don't sound like you had played games before xbox was released.
you can forgive them if you want to, hard for them to stay scummy after its arse got kicked by sony, wasn't it years ago its funny policy to force online all time even when u're playing a single player game?
why bother when Sony PlayStation & Nintendo is out there.

knew it was technical issues to port to ps3 but still i don't respect the idea of planning to release for xbox first.

i already stated "Idolninja is busy" and u don't need to remind anyone what Admixon had said, i also said "i'm not serious to see that happens anytime soon."
so no need to restart a finished conversation.

besides your age claim & your console opinion, u're telling me i've already known...

Last edited:
then your intelligence doesn't match the age you claim.
and you don't sound like you had played games before xbox was released.
you can forgive them if you want to, hard for them to stay scummy after its arse got kicked by sony, wasn't it years ago its funny policy to force online all time even when u're playing a single player game?
why bother when Sony PlayStation & Nintendo is out there.

knew it was technical issues to port to ps3 but still i don't respect the idea of planning to release for xbox first.

i already stated "Idolninja is busy" and u don't need to remind anyone what Admixon had said, i also said "i'm not serious to see that happens anytime soon."
so no need to restart a finished conversation.

"Intelligence", "you dont sound like" is that all you can say?

They backed down on those politics before release, so for me you are just a hater if thats your main argument.

"knew it was technical issues to port to ps3 but still i don't respect the idea of planning to release for xbox first" So? the game was released on a platform you dont like, shit happens, deal with it.

Anyways, leave it there,pointless to argue with someone who seems not to understand and just keep baffing and assuming stuff.

"Intelligence", "you dont sound like" is that all you can say?

They backed down on those politics before release, so for me you are just a hater if thats your main argument.

"knew it was technical issues to port to ps3 but still i don't respect the idea of planning to release for xbox first" So? the game was released on a platform you dont like, shit happens, deal with it.

Anyways, leave it there,pointless to argue with someone who seems not to understand and just keep baffing and assuming stuff.
"is that all you can say" when someone is speechless
why they back down? because of the backlash and wish to keep up with PlayStation.
or your "grown up" mind believes because they suddenly became a good company? ;)

yea they released on a shitty platform, they got what they deserved, couldn't make its brand name as big as gta despite its successor SR2 being better than San Andreas gameplaywise.

lol, everything u said, its either information i've already known, or u're being childish while trying to claim old, or trying to act smart

Last edited:
prove my statements are wrong? ;)
someone's still trying to act smart :D
L O L

I never said they were, I literally claimed the shit they did with the xbox one when they announced it, xbox was lame this gen? YES :) They had no games? YES:) They havent done anything relevant, so if you compare to the shit the industry has been pulling with newer games, MS are just lads that have been trying to redo their mess.

You know everything so you probably are aware that the Xbox 360 was the leading console from the past gen right? the ps3 was way more powerful yes, but its inestability was what made it hard to develop games on this platform. (SR1 for example ;))

Sony redeemed theirselves with the PS4, and they won the gen, contrary to what happened on the last one.

You are literally shitting on game because it was released on a platform you dont like. And then blaming the devs for the franchise future just becase of this?

You claim intelligence, but im not sure if you cant read, or you are just another hater.

Back