Is expletive language allowed to be used on this site?

Pffft, they actually care about swearing at the GTAforums? The fuck? xD

They censor words like fuck and shit into f*ck and sh*t. But it is alright to bypass it as f@ck and sh!t there.

What can you do? Even GTA Online text service censors profanities regardless of the abundant profanities the NPC can throw at us under 1 hour.

They censor words like fuck and shit into f*ck and sh*t. But it is alright to bypass it as f@ck and sh!t there.

What can you do? Even GTA Online text service censors profanities regardless of the abundant profanities the NPC can throw at us under 1 hour.
That's the whole absurd. I don't understand how it's possible that someone actually calls themself a 'GTA fan' while a single 'fuck' or 'shit' bothers them. I usually don't swear but I don't mind if anyone does (as long as 'fuck' isn't used after every single word in the sentence).

That's the whole absurd. I don't understand how it's possible that someone actually calls themself 'GTA fan' while a single 'fuck' or 'shit' bothers them.

Not even the developer allow you to use profanity in their in-game chat service (in-game sms, email, and text editor for photo) in GTAOnline, which has been a huge 'WTF' in the community so far.

Back