Interupted Generator Disabling Bug Fix

1485.gif

So there isn't a non-Steam version for PC? Huh. It's not a chicken gun or anything, but it gets the job of weeding out the pirates done.

EDIT: Just to be clear: Yes, I own the game. Check my steam account if you need to verify that.

EDIT 2: Oh, crap, I just realized I necroposted. Forgive me. :(

So there isn't a non-Steam version for PC? Huh. It's not a chicken gun or anything, but it gets the job of weeding out the pirates done.

EDIT: Just to be clear: Yes, I own the game. Check my steam account if you need to verify that.

EDIT 2: Oh, crap, I just realized I necroposted. Forgive me. :(
Now that's funny:p. Don't crack games people it causes viruses and atleast a legitimate game from steam saves your game in their database. So your laptop or computer crashes atleast you can reinstall the game and not have to do half the game again. Besides, volition wouldn't be able make these games if they were broke because everyone was bootlegging(pirating) their games and they didn't make any money for the hard work and we wouldn't have a game to mod;). So buy legit and don' be a pirate:p. Like the mod and i'm replaying the game now,and last time that bug caused me to take a week to complete the final mission on a toshiba qosmio with an i7 3.4 gig processor 16 gig of ram and a 3 gig 770m nvidia graphics card. So i will see if vanilla patch fixes it or not. If it doesn't i will put your mod to the test my friend;). Thanks for the hard work and i will let you know how it works out.

Patch doesn't work! This is the 7th time I've tried playing the last mission, this is either one *****up game or the patches are not working. Now I have to search for another patch and do the whole ******* mission ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Back