SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

So 128 hours? You've almost got my SR3 numbers beaten bro
View attachment 33472
I spent countless hours in Saints Row games, played Saints Row 1 on Xbox360 as it was released.
Saints Row 2 and 3 (played the original on every system, and the remaster on pc and ps5) are two of my favourite games.
Well I prefer gameplay over storytelling (the last good GTA game was San Andreas imo, and Read dead Redemption 1 is better than part 2).
I can really get lost in fun games.

Have been away from this for too long now playing other games, just waiting for the update to download first (from last week) then back to it. My own game time is 60 hours so far, I always thought this would be a 100+ hour game too which is why I was fine paying full price for it.

I've hit aboot 64 hours and then I had no computer access for the past 10 days, so I'm kind of debating waiting for the next patch. Last time I played I had my first real downer of a bug, I'd been taking pictures of collectibles and basically none of them collected because I hadn't done the office decor mission yet? Anyways, that took the wind out of my replay for the time being.

I'm not heart broken about collectibles, but it was one of the few times I was trying. I've had fun, but I do think it's fair to say I'm disappointed. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt they'll fix it up.

I went and played CP77 for a bit and I immediately missed 3rd person and reasonable driving ability. Hated the keyboard control for driving in CP77. Keep revving the engine and there's no slide. Reverse and spacebar are both just brakes. I'm enjoying the story there, but the female voice actress sounds like she needs another hit ASAP.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there's a way to switch to third person for driving in CP77, but I haven't played it in like a year so I can't remember what it was off the top of my head.

I'm pretty sure there's a way to switch to third person for driving in CP77, but I haven't played it in like a year so I can't remember what it was off the top of my head.
It's just the Q option. Of course, there's no 3rd person option for on foot. And the engine noise is still incredibly annoying with the keyboard control

I mean, It's only been 2 years. I'm sure it would have to have better driving or be modded better driving by now!

But no, it doesn't. It sucks horribly compared to Saints Row 2022.

Back