I can't 'romance' Shaundi

This isn't that big of a deal to me but it's annoying....For some reason I can no longer 'romance' Shaundi. I get the option to but when I click to do so, nothing happens. All other crew mates work flawlessly...it's just her. I haven't made any changes to her (with mods)...I haven't changed key bounds or anything.....I mean, outside of some texture mods I run a fairly vanilla game. But for some strange reason I can no longer romance her. Anyone know of where I can look in the game files for a setting, or code that may have changed or got deleted in regards to her?

Thanks!

This isn't that big of a deal to me but it's annoying....For some reason I can no longer 'romance' Shaundi. I get the option to but when I click to do so, nothing happens. All other crew mates work flawlessly...it's just her. I haven't made any changes to her (with mods)...I haven't changed key bounds or anything.....I mean, outside of some texture mods I run a fairly vanilla game. But for some strange reason I can no longer romance her. Anyone know of where I can look in the game files for a setting, or code that may have changed or got deleted in regards to her?

Thanks!

Maybe you 'romance' her too much :p Just joking. Might be a bug but on the Xbox 360 version I've never encountered that issue.

Last edited:
Hmm I had a similar issue and it was caused by the mod "Wear simulation clothing while on ship". I have never understood why though. Do you have this mod installed?

Back