HTSSC - Model Swap

Im confused hoeward before i downlaod this what does it exactly do because i like to know what it does before i download it becasue it doesn't fully explain what it does in the description because the title says model swap then your talking about morphs. and whats does your etd one do anyway this one and the etd i don't get what they do because they look like npc morphs or something sorry for bugging you its just this is a first i am getting lost on what this and that other mod are.

Im confused hoeward before i downlaod this what does it exactly do because i like to know what it does before i download it becasue it doesn't fully explain what it does in the description because the title says model swap then your talking about morphs. and whats does your etd one do anyway this one and the etd i don't get what they do because they look like npc morphs or something sorry for bugging you its just this is a first i am getting lost on what this and that other mod are.
Currently, it just replaces the thin dirty santa with the normal fat one.

Currently, it just replaces the thin dirty santa with the normal fat one.
Wait i never did try to call santa as a homie to see what he looks like so basically he looks like dirty santa when you call him as a homie but this mod makes him normal why the hell did they do that i mean they got the normal santas face on the phone for him. Sometimes volition never makes since well thats good that mods are always up to fix those little mistakes but as for the consoles they got to suffer lol.

Hoeward: He can swap your player character with a fucking gingerbread man, but I've never seen any character swap with a regular npc.
It's awesome though. :D

Back