How to make this game run optimally

Uhhhh..... Give me a day or two to get back to you.

I'll see what's up.

Steam or Gog version?
Gog version. I'm also on Windows 10. What's weird is I never had a problem with Radeon Pro using Windows 7.

The GOG version is already capped @ 30fps. It has some Nvidia config file. You can disable / remove it or not enable it in RadeonPro.

I'll try to find it later and post it here. You can take a look in the Saints Row section of the Gog forums.

I use Win10 with RadeonPro, no issues.

The GOG version is already capped @ 30fps. It has some Nvidia config file. You can disable / remove it.

I'll try to find it later and post it here. Also check the Saints Row section in the Gog forums.
Earlier I had a problem running Radeon Pro on SR2 and there was a missing binkw32.dll error, I download Rad Game Tools and the error was corrected. Thank you Crow!

That was what it was! It works now, I had it set to minimize when it starts with Windows. Thank you Crow again!

Hey no problem. Glad I could help.

I been kinda working on a new video series to help people with Saints Row 2 but been distracted with other games and life. I plan to work on it some more and get it out to help people and make things easier.

I am gonna re-install and re-mod it. Especially since 3D / VR is also now possible in the game. That will be fun to mess with. :D

I'm also so happy to see how Mods have progressed for this game. Some really cool stuff.

Back