How to install ONLY xbox 360 onscreen prompts?

I beg your pardon for my bad English. I want install only xbox 360 onscreen prompts of GOTR. How do I do this? Please explain to me in great detail.

Last edited:
Open up the GOTR batch file, and press X to clear all optional mods. Press 1 to go to Controls and Onscreen Prompts, then press 1 to enable the Xbox 360 onscreen prompts. Return to the main menu, and press P to build the custom patch for GOTR with only the onscreen prompts. The files should be in the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder. Drag those into the Saints Row 2 folder. Now drag those files into the Saints Row 2 folder to replace the ones in there.

Open up the GOTR batch file, and press X to clear all optional mods. Press 1 to go to Controls and Onscreen Prompts, then press 1 to enable the Xbox 360 onscreen prompts. Return to the main menu, and press P to build the custom patch for GOTR with only the onscreen prompts. The files should be in the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder. Drag those into the Saints Row 2 folder. Now drag those files into the Saints Row 2 folder to replace the ones in there.

No, it doesn't work that way. The base build of GotR contains tons of base mods, even if nothing else is selected.

Is playing this game slightly modded all that bad?

The game is still a lot of fun just with more stuff. You're not missing anything you're gaining.

Maybe gaining less issues and bugs! Just think of the PC version as the special edition. Or GotR edition. ;)

However to each there own.

Back