how to install mods?

Los mods se instalan automáticamente en una carpeta independiente que se encuentra fuera de su directorio SRIV, por lo que no los encontrará allí, pero probablemente esté en la carpeta steamapps, pero usted no necesitas mover nada Asegúrate de suscribirte y la descarga se completa, también lee la información del mod si hay algo.

I do that, but still I can not solve it

[QUOTE = "RedEyed_Rocker, post: 104624, member: 168282"] Los mods se instalan automáticamente en una carpeta independiente que se encuentra fuera de su directorio SRIV, por lo que no los encontrará allí, pero probablemente esté en la carpeta steamapps, pero usted no necesitas mover nada Asegúrate de suscribirte y la descarga se completa, también lee la información del mod si hay algo. [/ QUOTE]

Can you send me the steam workshop link of the mod you're trying to install?

I see a folder called "mods" in my SRIV root directory so why does that folder exist?
That folder is to use the steam mods offline. Just copy the files in there.

[QUOTE = "RedEyed_Rocker, post: 104624, member: 168282"] Los mods se instalan automáticamente en una carpeta independiente que se encuentra fuera de su directorio SRIV, por lo que no los encontrará allí, pero probablemente esté en la carpeta steamapps, pero usted no necesitas mover nada Asegúrate de suscribirte y la descarga se completa, también lee la información del mod si hay algo. [/ QUOTE]

You just need to suscribe to a mod and it should install on its own, unless the mod requires specific instructions. There are like 5 mods on the workshop that will need few more steps, but the author types it on the mod description.

Btw, Workshop mods will only work if you buy the game from steam, so they wont be shown on cracked or non-steam versions of the game.

This guy released broken mod so that's why it doesn't work.

I add you in steam, and I ask you about a topic in the steam forum, how to activate them, for example I think you did one of shaundi and I subscribed but I do not have it active either

I add you in steam, and I ask you about a topic in the steam forum, how to activate them, for example I think you did one of shaundi and I subscribed but I do not have it active either
I'm not the creator of the shaundi outfit. Downloading from Workshop is simple: hit subscribe button and that's it but always read mod descriptions.

[QUOTE = "RedEyed_Rocker, post: 104629, member: 168282"] ¿Me puede enviar el enlace del taller de vapor del mod que está intentando instalar? [/ QUOTE]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439781502

este es uno de ellos, pero en general todas las modificaciones a las que me suscribí no están activadas

And his/her mods in there replace game models instead of cloning them. Like the old ones before workshop, im pretty sure u need to copy-paste the files in the root folder.

Btw, I can speak spanish in case u need help. U can add me in steam.

Y sus mods allí reemplazan los modelos de juego en lugar de clonarlos. Al igual que los anteriores antes del taller, estoy bastante seguro de que necesita copiar y pegar los archivos en la carpeta raíz.

Por cierto, puedo hablar español en caso de que necesite ayuda. U puede agregarme en steam.

What is your name in steam?

Back