Vehicles How to find SR3 vehicles in this "*.SR3V" type file extension from Saints Row: The Third game files? [UNSOLVED]

I'm trying to add all unobtainable vehicles to my garage from the SR3 save editor via Saints Row Collection Tool. It seems if I want to add custom vehicles to the save editor garage, I need a specific file format of the vehicles I want in ".SR3V". If I add other files, it gives me a error message "Invalid Data". Where can I find all vehicle data files in SR3V format? Here's one example of the N-Forcer vehicle that's in SR3V format.

I'd appreciate the help from any expert.

Attachments

• 20210722_132345.jpg
    20210722_132345.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 134
Is there anyone knowledgeable showing me how to inject vehicles into the garage via save editor, by helping me find where all the vehicle data is stored in this *.SR3V type file? I need a expert as soon as possible. I can't find any vehicles in this specific format (".SR3V") from any .vpp/.str2 archives. Adding in vehicles into the save editor's garage shouldn't be a feature if there's not a folder of vehicles that requires what the program is asking for to add any vehicle in the first place.

Attachments

• 20210723_214558.png
    20210723_214558.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Back