Vehicles How to change vehicle ID/hash for current vehicle file via HxD editor or any hex editor?

Hi, I'm trying to get cutscene vehicles to be usable as actual vehicles in Saints Row 2 without any mods like Gentleman of the Row. Yes, I'm aware I can get these cutscene vehicles from installing mods, but honestly I want to individually export these cutscene vehicles for XB36Hazard's SRC tool vehicle share feature for download to the public; So that you don't have to install a entire mod to get these rare unobtainable cutscene vehicles. All I need is the cutscene vehicle's IDs and some guidance for how to exchange the ID with a already existing vehicle file, so that the cutscene vehicle can work and be loaded into a game like a actual vehicle. All you doing is tricking the game to think the cutscene vehicle exist in your garage so the game won't crash. I hope anyone can help me solve how to manually add rare cutscene vehicles via hex editor. Thanks. Example of what kind of cutscene vehicles im referring to... (see images below).
Jyunichi_and_Ronin_Zircon.png
FBI_-_Ultor_CS_-_front_right_in_Saints_Row_2.png

Back