How to change the weather type to daytime at the beginning of the story arc?

Hi there,
I am trying to play the game with no superpowers (and therefore not doing story missions after Customization), but also don't want to press 8 + ] a bunch of times when I boot up my save.
I've tried changing IdolNinja's TOD Unlocks Early mod but teleporting into the ship directly using Sandbox+ and using the computer didn't seem the change the weather, I assume the code for actually loading a new one is tied behind the long ass chair animation.

What are my options to make it so when I load my save, a daytime weather like Infrared is achieved?
I believe it's as simple as a name change in an xtbl somewhere like you would use to change NPC spawns, but not sure what the right file would be.
Thanks!

I found TOD_COUNTER in that file, but it still loads that orange night sky on boot-up.
It only takes effect when I press 8 + ] . (which is still better than pressing it 10 times)
Is there a better way?

1701169181507.png

You need to add a new function

function tod_startup()
mission_override_push_temp(" .todx")
end

and add the file name of a TOD you want to be loaded in before .todx. It also works with custom TODs like this:

I tried making it change to Infrared, but it doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?
I get a feeling it's because the game doesn't have the orange grid sky intermission, either because I've not unlocked the ship yet or that other mods e.g. SuperUI is messing up the way the game loads weather on startup.

I also have [CS77] Synthsun/moon and Better water, tried unsubscribing to them to see if that would make a difference but nope. Other workshop mods are mostly clothes mods. Don't think any other mods mess with .lua files

1701171096616.png

Hmm, I see. Thanks for noticing it was unsaved, although it didn't make a difference.

I cannot figure out how to modify SuperUI so the mission skip prompts appear past the 4th mission, but that's probably a big undertaking. Didn't find anything in its lua files.
The TOD_Counter trick already helps tons though, thank you again!

Back