1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How the Saints saved Christmas not working

Discussion in 'Patch Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Black Widows, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Hello,

I'm having some problems with the DLC mentioned above. Everytime when I want to start the mission and I'm going to the ship, I get a directive, which I can reach. So far everything is fine, but the there isn't any cutscene with Jane Austin or Shaundi, Pierce etc. After I went there, I'm just back on the ship, with my super powers and no target, where I have to go. I can't even get back into the simulation.

I tried reinstalling SR4, but it still doesn't. Every other DLC works perfectly, but this one doesn't work at all.

I'm playing the Game of the Century Edition as a Steam download, in the DLC section, the DLC is installed and the game is up to date. My system is the following:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4 Ghz
    Gigabyte 970A-UD3
    8 GB DDR3-1333
    AMD Radeon HD 6870 Windforce @ 975/1175 Mhz
    Windows 8.1 Professional 64

It would be really great if someone can help. =)

best regards
    Black Widow

Attached Files:

• 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      32.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Complete "HELP THE AI ENTER THE SIMULATION"to unlock the misson "HOW THE SAINTS SAVE CHRISTMAS"

3. I had to remove character.xtbl, notoriety_spawn.xtbl from Random Encounters, and GPZ's Gang Customization mod for HTSSC to work/start for me. (These were moved to "mods" folder after Workshop added the folder-no mods in main folder.)