how do i mod & increase the RPG damage?

i want to know how to edit the files & change the RPG damage to make the RPG very OP like GTA V's RPG Damage, i feel like this game's RPG launcher is NOT powerful enough, i remember it took me 10 or 12 RPGs to fully destroy a semi truck in this game, like HOLY F*CK that's way too OP. NO JOKE! my goal is to edit the file to make almost every cars & trucks to instantly blow up when taking 1 RPG Damage like in GTA V & GTA Online including Semi Trucks, / side note: i tried editing the weapons file and tried increasing the rpg's damage, but it doesn't do much differrence, what am i doing wrong?

i want to know how to edit the files & change the RPG damage to make the RPG very OP like GTA V's RPG Damage, i feel like this game's RPG launcher is NOT powerful enough, i remember it took me 10 or 12 RPGs to fully destroy a semi truck in this game, like HOLY F*CK that's way too OP. NO JOKE! my goal is to edit the file to make almost every cars & trucks to instantly blow up when taking 1 RPG Damage like in GTA V & GTA Online including Semi Trucks, / side note: i tried editing the weapons file and tried increasing the rpg's damage, but it doesn't do much differrence, what am i doing wrong?
You need to edit weapons.xtbl and ammo.xtbl (if you want to change ammo of it). To get those files you must extract common.vpp_pc, i recommend you use Volition's table tool

Back