Homies won't come when called?

Is there a way to fix this? Before I thought it was because I had too many or something. But on SRTT for some reason they won't come and I rather want or could use them.

I think they fixed that in SR4. But is there a fix for this game?

What do you mean exactly? I have noticed that sometimes if I am at the airport or in the warehouse area around Kinzie's hideout, "Drive-Up Homies" will not arrive there. The option will be "greyed out" as if they were enroute but they never show. Have to restart from an autosave to get their option back in the phone again. I have learned to just not call them when I am at those locations, or are you saying that they never come ever, no matter what?

I experienced(and still do)something similar, I guess. What happens to me is that I can no more call the helicopter homie, the reason is that the chopper-guy seems to be dead.

That happened when me and a friend of mine played on my save doing some testing, he used cheats without the "Hidden Cheat Enabler" by Bmhur1 but I didn't worry because I had it...And after calling the helicopter homie, the guy that brought us the chopper died. Till then I couldn't be able to summon it again. Same thing happened days later with the car dude, but when my friend left the game I didn't save the world, so now I still have the car homie.

Is that the same thing happened to you?

Does someone know what we have to modify in the save folder to bring homies back?

Last edited:
I mean they won't come when called. I understand like if you called for a "VTOL" not long ago. But some homies not used for awhile always say "BUSY".

They fixed this in SR4 by making them instantly show up/instantly be in vehicle selected. Anything like this can be done?

I mean they won't come when called. I understand like if you called for a "VTOL" not long ago. But some homies not used for awhile always say "BUSY".

They fixed this in SR4 by making them instantly show up/instantly be in vehicle selected. Anything like this can be done?
Did you beat the game with both endings? I don't know why this matters but looking around on some other forums it's being said that if you don't, your homies get screwed up that way because "They are involved in an available mission". If you haven't played both endings give it a shot and let us know if that fixed it.

^ Well. Not on PC. I not sure if gonna complete the story again on PC.

Could just use a completed file I guess? But I thought a mod might be easier/possible. Either way ok.

^ Well. Not on PC. I not sure if gonna complete the story again on PC.

Could just use a completed file I guess? But I thought a mod might be easier/possible. Either way ok.
Don't have to replay the whole game again, just the last mission. Whichever one you did to complete the game (Kill Killbane or Save Shaundi) do the other one now.

Back