Homies to Super Homies- Genki Edition

INTRODUCTION
So you are the bigger man and decide to hang with deceased enemies with you, blowing aliens up left and right. Unfortunately, those homies only have guns and don't really compare to the Super Homies available for you.

You can just hang your hopes up and just hang with BOOORRRING Johnny Gat and god-awful Asha (Disclaimer: Johnny Gat ain't boring, nore is Asha god-awful.)
OR
You can download this fancy mod I created just for this special occasion!!!

Now hear me out: if you are interested (and didn't take my insults of Johnny Gat seriously) this mod turns minor men into the same gods that hang around with you both on and off the simulator. This mod also gives power to not only known homies, but to the Super Saints and Genki Girls, and increase the squad reinforcements for both Saints and Super Saints Backup from 4 to 8; will make the Super Saints form their own squad, so you can summon more Saints.

VERSIONS
There are two mods, choose wisely.
- SupahHomiesGenkiEDv1.1.zip Will be the one I will be focusing the most; it separates the three Genki Girls so you can summon any of them without the hassle of getting the others.
- SupahHomiesBaseEDv1.1.zip Keeps the Genki Girls in the same group.

TO DO LIST (If possible)
It will mostly be focused on the SupahHomiesGenkiEDv1.1 version.
- Renaming the three (3) "Genki Backup"s to their appropriate homies without conflicting with the unlockables.
- Extract sound files of SR:TT of the individual Genki Girls and incorperate them to their individual phone.
- Extract each Genki Girl Icon from SR:TT and use them to make individual Homie Icons.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
My first mod that I created, this mod came when I was searching for similar mods, but to no avail.

If there is any problems and I do not respond to post or PM (if this site has PM) one can e-mail me at [email protected]. Please include "Saints Row Modding" in the subject (along with anything else you wish to put as a subject) otherwise I might skip it and regard it as spam.

Please do take time and read the 1-README.txt

Thank you and have nice day.

((NOW COMPATIBLE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!))

Attachments

• SupahHomiesGenkiEDv1.1.zip
    43.7 KB · Views: 828
  • SupahHomiesBaseEDv1.1.zip
    43.5 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Can you release a version that leaves the genki girls combined so that they all arrive in the same vehicle?

Can you release a version that leaves the Genki girls combined so that they all arrive in the same vehicle?
Yes, but that would depower the Genki Girls... or at least leave one of them powered and the rest unpowered.

I think I can fix this, but I have to do a little bit of more research.

Nevertheless, if you want underpowered Genki Girls, I can do that.

EDIT: I figured it out. Making your request while updating the old one.

SECOND EDIT: Done, I hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Back