Homies (Pierce, Shaundie, Kinzie et al) in the Cribs after the story

I've been playing the game post storyline and having a lot of fun with random phone missions kicking in and just exploring. Thing is, it gets lonely. When I go to a crib, there are generic gang members there but I would like to randomly bump into the gang from the story. Pierce, Shaundi, Kinzie, Oleg, Viola; if any of them were hanging at the crib I found myself in, then Steelport would feel less empty.

We have their stand animations, and we have some of their random comments etc. so I'm wondering if they can be added into the cribs (even on a random basis) when you visit.

Ideally, Kinzie would only (but always) be at her hideout, Shaundi would be at her ex's apartment, Pierce would appear in the HQ, Zimos at his pad, etc. I'm not talking about having in depth conversations with them, just letting some of their random sayings from when they're in battle with you come out.

I guess I'm asking if any of this is possible and whether it's as simple as editing the right XTBL files for the cribs...

Thanks in Advance for responses

Back