Hint For Saints Row 5?

Hey,

I was just playing Saints Row IV, and at 100% completion, there's a secret radio message from Julius.
On it, he showed a respect for Zinyak's decisions (not it being reasonable), and honestly about his feelings for the Saints.

Could this be a hint that he could have an impact on a sequel, or even Gat out Of Hell?
I know there's a good chance there won't be another one, but it's possible, right?

Won't be another what? I'm sure there'll be another, big Saints Row game; Deep Silver didn't buy the IP just to make one expansion game.

finally someone who know what they're talking about

Won't be another what? I'm sure there'll be another, big Saints Row game; Deep Silver didn't buy the IP just to make one expansion game.
I just hope Deep Silver will give Volition some time now to make SRV actually better than SRIV and SR:TT. Both on-scene and behind the scenes (less hard coding behind the .exe as example).

I wonder if the 300 more hired head was for Saints Row V or a new game. I personally hope that they already started to work on it.
They didn't told us anything when started to work on Gat Out Of Hell whereas if i remember well, SRTT was sensed to be the last one (and same for SRIV). Then, why GOH?
My favorite Saints Row is SR2 but it seems like the saga works a bit better each time they release a new Saints Row.

So yeah...! Bigger team means new projects and maybe a Saints Row V for next year. More heads also mean more time to work a great map, and great everything else! ^^ *cross her fingers*

sounds like another expansion :| what would be cool is if saints row V kinda went back to the roots, so that the boss ends up returning to Stilwater around the time the original saints were there and then continued on or something, possibly with Carlos returning, Idk. Or better yet going to a new city and taking that over, with old and new gang members from all over the timeline included or something.

Back