Hello, I have some questions about sandbox + v1.0 online cooperation?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by side3358, May 23, 2020 at 5:53 PM.

1. Do you find a problem? In online cooperation mode, if you install the sandbox v1.0 and enter the room created by other players to play [now you are a remote player], all the instructions of your sandbox will not work and you will not be able to control the sandbox, but when you create the room and play with others [now you are a host player], the sandbox will be able to control and take effect. I want to know how my sandbox can still be controlled and effective when I enter other people's rooms as a remote player? I hope someone can solve ito_O

2. Singa

Singa Succubus Staff Member

That's normal, only the host can use it.

3. But when it comes to online, it's more annoying than cheating players. Should there be a solution or by changing the Lua command in the sandbox? I think sandbox should be used in single player mode instead of online mode:(

4. upload_2020-5-23_21-46-49.png
    I am not an expert but there is some code to apply function for both players. Unfortunately, there is not an advance method to detect or disable the host's mods.

5. Thank you very much. At present, we can only try this method.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice