Happy 2016, Volition! How is Saints Row 5 doing?

god.png

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Saints Row 5 after AOM unless they feel they need to do something with Red Faction, as long as it balances wacky and drama I'm buying it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Saints Row 5 after AOM unless they feel they need to do something with Red Faction, as long as it balances wacky and drama I'm buying it.

Nordic Games\Nordic THQ currently own Red Faction, however oddly enough it seems like Volition still has the rights to use the Ultor name in their games

How about the Boss gets torn in half: his saints row 2 alter ego goes to hell whiles his srtt persona goes to heaven.

OOOOOOH & the main campaign has you play between the two personalities, & towards the end you fight yourself for dominance.
lol like Superman.
And the player gets to choose which Boss wins! It could satisfy the new school and old school fans!(exept not really) you can switch between the two bosses freely.

Make a Star Trek parody. Where the Saints hijack the USS Enterprise ;)

YES but it's actually two main campaigns in one game.
After each mission it switches to whichever side Heaven or Hell, you play one mission as your protagonist's Heaven persona & then the next mission switches to the protagonist's Hell persona. Neither persona is aware of the other & neither is involved with the other till towards the end.

When free roaming players can switch freely between either Heaven/Hell persona.
The followers can be a selection of different angels or devils types like:
Ninja
Stripper
Biker
Club
etc.

But all of the Saints will have a Heaven & Hell persona. Their SaintsRow 3rd & IVth personalities & their darker sinster Hell personalities.

The Boss persona winner or loser has to depend on if the player actually does win or loses the fight.
And how it's determined which persona the player plays as is by how many NPC souls you've either Punished or Absolved.

To keep it a surprise the count of Punished or Absolved souls will be hidden & comes into play at that moment the two halfs meet for battle.
Im an old school fan but this will satisfy me 100%

Back