Hair Color modding

While the game does offer many different types of hairstyles and colors, I was wondering if its possible to actually mod the hair colors themselves.
I'm just trying to create a character with multicolored hair that isn't available in the base game.

Same wish here, not sure why they took out so many hair color options (primary, secondary etc colors) from SR2 in SR3 and 4. One way it could be changed is by messing with the color values for the iridescent hair colors maybe?

I really wanted to give my boss 2 toned blonde on top and either black or dark brunette underneath, like Kaitlyn from WWE.

There is already a hair color mod by Cazzonero for Saints Row the third . It also works with Saints Row IV. http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/new-skin-and-hair-colors-mod-by-cazzonero.842/
That's nice, but not what I was looking for. A hue changer like the ones for clothing, vehicles, and such would be nice, but I'd need more than 3 colors.
Seeing different hair colors is a start, but I'd need them to be roughly 5-6 colors and fairly bright like basically having a highlighter be your hair. WOuld it be best to simply contact Cazzonero to see how he changed the hairs and see if I can just create the mod to my specification?

Back