GTA: V; Who beat it?

Ask me in a year when it comes out for PC, and GTAO PC is out. It won't be compatible with the consoles.. they've tried that, and it really does not work well. At all.

I'll still try to avoid the hardcore PvPers.. you don't need to make eye contact, all you need is to be rendered in their general area. Yikes.

PvP game players, man. Stay far away. Don't make eye contact. Cross the street ahead of them. That "don't attack me" stuff is just a ruse.
I had an incident a few days ago where every player was at the downtown LSC, and i was simply trying to mod my cars out, and they just kept killing me. Called an airstrike for the first time, and picked off everyone it didn't hit with a rifle.... over..... and over..... and over....... me vs. 5 others and they couldn't keep up. Did that for an hour until they gave up and left...... best day of gta ive had so far.

What I like to do is get to a med-high level in Survival so I get things like the RPG n stuff. I don't wreak havoc with them but I do use them against anyone showing me any hostility (i.e. trying to run me over).

Also, if I find an abandoned personal vehicle, while I won't destroy it, I will blow out the tires/melee the crap out of it for fun.

aOq7ror_460s.jpg

You sound fun to be around.....
It's not a joke, the amount of times they pull out their guns and start shooting on me... If they leave me alone and let me do my own stuff, I won't attack them. I've come across plenty of people that didn't bother, so I didn't do anything. Some people even let me in their car, for obvious reasons, and I drove along with them. But the majority is just really annoying and thinks the free roam sessions are deathmatches.

Last edited:
It's not a joke, the amount of times they pull out their guns and start shooting on me... If they leave me alone and let me do my own stuff, I won't attack them. I've come across plenty of people that didn't bother, so I didn't do anything. Some people even let me in their car, for obvious reasons, and I drove along with them. But the majority is just really annoying and thinks the free roam sessions are deathmatches.

Pretty much this. The instant I see a player showing hostility anywhere even near me is enough for me to gun them down.

Pretty much this. The instant I see a player showing hostility anywhere even near me is enough for me to gun them down.
I've got a tank now, which even is insured, anyone who shows hostility will get either the gun over their characters, or the tank itself. :)

Beat it, all 3 endings... Pop'n Trevor allows you to split his cash between Mike and Frank (a dirty way to make millions)...

I'm currently leveling in GTA Online (I went ahead and forked out for the 12 month gold get 2 months free deal).
I Really need to join a crew though... get'n hard to level past 90 doing solo runs...
Then again I hate the level 5 tards that try to shoot me when I'm play in an open server (and they hate the sticky bombs I drop as I drive away :oops: ).

So GTA V Onine is nice? Im looking into buying the game, since it is probably not goint to be released for PC anytime soon :(

So GTA V Onine is nice? Im looking into buying the game, since it is probably not goint to be released for PC anytime soon :(

It is kinda nice. I've played a whole bunch of hours so obviously I enjoyed it. But the "economy" is a POS. Basically the best (non-glitching) way to get money is to race. I like racing, so that works for me. If you do not, then you may be frustrated with the limited payouts and excessive pay-ins of almost all other events.

It definitely feels like they want you to buy their money packs.

Now with todays update to gtaV, i would say the best way to make money is based on level, with lower levels getting easy money by races, and higher by doing missions from martin and lester. Also, you dont lose as much money doing other things, such as with tanks, you dont have to pay for anybodies car if they run into you while your not moving, and dieing in lower levels makes you drop way less then at higher levels

Back