GTA V new screens

Admittedly, falling and 'crying' makes it sound like football, aka soccer :p (I prefer it when they play and not when they're mugging for the refs to play the penalty game, that's when it gets dumb)

Personally I'm still suspecting GTAV is like american football. Loved by the masses, for some inexplicable reason I can't figure out. Not quite for me.
Maybe I'll figure it's a great game whenever it hits PC, San Andreas was probably the best of the GTA games so far (not counting 5, I can't tell either way yet). The downside is part of that is because it was surprisingly moddable to people with patience, and a lot of scripting for some hooks was found for some fun stuff. Unfortunately, while it IS possible to do the same for 4, Rockstar does their best to make sure you can't, and the file lock bypasses etc changed every update (in fact, there were patches that seemed only designed to stop the circumvention. Nintendo did the same for the wii, where the only thing updated was their list of fake ios stubs to block out the known cios lists)

I think then when the PC game comes out, I'll get it because it seems a good game, but I'm going to wait at least a few months for them to actually get to release version (instead of the almost-done beta they were forced to call 'gold' for deadline). Then when a dozen patches have come out to fix the glaring issues, and the modding community has made some nice mods and they have a good way to get them loaded (another asm loader I'll wager) it'll be worth getting.

It's funny, before GTA4 I might have felt rushed for the PC version, but R* has shown they don't really care about us, so I figure I don't really care about them either.

Well been playing it for quite a while now, I gotta say what disappoints me the most is something I never expected...

The cars. Yeah sure the damage sucks, but what I'm really disappointed about is the amount of cars... there actually seem to be fewer than in GTA IV, there are more supercars but the overall amount of cars seems smaller...

Omfg i finally found a sabre turbo i have only been looking since i started playing it was dumb luck really i was walking out of a clothes shop saw it coming an leaped out in front of it an watched it run me over in the hope it didn't kill me lol
My version of the green sabre from gta sa :D
0_0.jpg

Some New online details as we get ready for the release of online
"
Rockstar plans to support GTA Online in the coming months ahead. That means you'll be seeing new content added in the future. Here's a few of the things players can expect to see in the first few weeks:

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment."

i guess something had to be micro transaction didn't think it would be money i wont be buying them i like to earn stuff, hopefully the beach packs etc are free in that case... also sounding like there will defiantly be alot more clothes then singleplayer which i was alittle worried about at first because theres really not much in single player at all i feel they have stepped up with this years gta for majority online not so much for singleplayer even though i just finished it an enjoyed it, it really does sound like multiplayer is where it is going to be at an evolved.

Link http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/62245/new-gta-online-details-how-youll-be-playing-plus-microtransactions-confirmed

Back