GOOH and AoM Theory!

Do you think my theory works?

• Yeah.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • MMM NAH B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SR9 not SR7. You forget about Saints Row mobile and Saints Row facebook game.
Okay but when did those comeout before or after SR4...cause maybe those games were based on SR's Canon so it would be redundant to call them Numerical SR, but more so SR Mobile (LOL, they tried advertising an Bird's Eye View w/3D Gameplay in Background) & SR Facebook like FF15 Pocket Edition.
It's a damn shame. I'm so sick of aliens and superheros. I remember when Saints Row used to mean something! :mad:
Understandable, but when people oddly mentioned Saints Row as Hero game besides Prototype & Infamous, games that were highly praised, but didn't have the content GTA5 or SR had...you realize maybe they could have gone a better direction, flesh out content then SR would get better praise...Funny Saints Row is considered far better than DC Online

Maybe apply a Lore-ism like instead of Aliens > Voodoo Gangsters...but GTA5 did that with Drugs.
Okay, how about Gangsters from SR1/2 that were sent to a Ultor Facility & experimented on like Luke Cage and come out deformed...now the Concept Art would fit too
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/9e/39/599e39b1bf40952529b88311a4cf3ea6.jpg
(Had this Idea for SR4 to re-use gang colors & updated gangs then have an Alien version of that Gang, like MorningStars w/Suave Cultures = Suave Roses w/Zinyak, Deckers w/Nerd Cultures = Binary Betas w/Tech/Robot Alien(Dominator) , Lucadores w/Hippie/Warrior Cultures = Vegan Guerillas w/Rutes(Tree+Brute), etc).

Then again I get it if say that your stick and tired of Heroes & Aliens and that SR just needs to keep leaning towards Gangsters (cause other than Mafia, no one else was and GTA:SA was a great Gangster Game), but maybe the reason you didn't mention GOOH is due to how it uses its own Lore (Environment, Story, etc).

Maybe AOM could be Gangster Agents rather than Superhero Agents.

Last edited:
Volition & Saints Row don't need to try to be Main Stream like GTA5 w/Realism and use Main Stream/Nostalgic Music, but instead try to be Saints Row a Non-MainStream Game. Who wants what everyone is already doing...why buy 2 Overwatch Games...didn't people refund Battleborn right after Overwatch came out?

Ever listen to songs like this
This one suits SR Night Life

Last edited by a moderator:
Volition & Saints Row don't need to try to be Main Stream like GTA5 w/Realism and use Main Stream/Nostalgic Music, but instead try to be Saints Row a Non-MainStream Game. Who wants what everyone is already doing...why buy 2 Overwatch Games...didn't people refund Battleborn right after Overwatch came out?

Ever listen to songs like this
This one suits SR Night Life
Post your song ideas here maybe: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/if-volition-got-a-chance-to-make-saints-row-5.15976/

I removed them because you posted enough songs to make site work incorrectly. Plus it was out of topic.
Oh...I thought when the Thread automatically stop making links into Video at 5 (Hence for Double Posting) was the Forum itself and not the site working incorrectly.
Otherwise I wonder why I couldn't get a Thumbnail Option.

Back