GODZHANDXXX

hey, so, if not too personal, would you be allowed to share some info here about how exactly was he harrassing the member? Because, he appeared in my Discord but i tought it's a member who simply found my link. But if he was banned from here for harassing someone, i would like to know the details so that i can take the decision to keep him or not..depending if the issue is related or not, to others in general.

Thanks, have a good one.

He's harrassing or attacking a lot of people on Twitter (you can see by yourself). He's maybe a great modder but a shitty person. He also created an account, called VIdolNinja, made jokes about Idol's death and still using it to attack people.

hey, so, if not too personal, would you be allowed to share some info here about how exactly was he harrassing the member? Because, he appeared in my Discord but i tought it's a member who simply found my link. But if he was banned from here for harassing someone, i would like to know the details so that i can take the decision to keep him or not..depending if the issue is related or not, to others in general.

Thanks, have a good one.
He's made several twitter and discord accounts (many of which are mocking IdolNinja and DeadlySteph) harassing members across the entirety of the SR community even people who don't even know him. Just a glance at these tweets would make you understand why he's banned from here and several discord servers.

Back