glitchy clothes flashing white and normal

When ever i run around or anything my clothes seem to flash a white color on every cloths i wear it seems to be happening ever since i been playing the game.I just thought it might be because i am playing with a crappy laptop yes i know i need a better computer to run it i am currently going to build a gaming rig to run it so until then i am playing it on my laptop. But any how i would think my laptop would be causing it i mean it comes and goes but now it is just happening more frequently then usual heres a pic idk if anyone else is having this problem.Sorry for my grammer and stuff ahead of time
206420_screenshots_2013-12-12_00004.jpg

When ever i run around or anything my clothes seem to flash a white color on every cloths i wear it seems to be happening ever since i been playing the game.I just thought it might be because i am playing with a crappy laptop yes i know i need a better computer to run it i am currently going to build a gaming rig to run it so until then i am playing it on my laptop. But any how i would think my laptop would be causing it i mean it comes and goes but now it is just happening more frequently then usual heres a pic idk if anyone else is having this problem.Sorry for my grammer and stuff ahead of time View attachment 6423

It's your laptop problem, either you didn't update your driver to the latest version or your graphics card don't support the game. My Alienware M14x was having this same issue back when I didn't update my driver to the latest version, also I could only play on "Low" settings. But, after I've updated my driver to the latest version this issue was gone and I can play on "Ultra" settings now.

Everytime even without mods i always thought it was my laptop but now since this patch came out it got worse.Like while i run and jump through steelport my cloths seem to be flashing rapidly like this alot sometimes it stays like this for a few seconds or a min sometimes. I just had to wait until i find the right moment to take the screen shot with steam to catch it i mean this can't be from being on low setting i think. Because i don't have this problem in saints row 3 playing on low settings that i recall and i do got the latest driver i mean it plays partly smooth on low settings it only seems to do it when i am free roaming in steelport during missions it sometimes does it but idk .I mean you cant always think it is your laptop or not that is why i put it up to see if it is my laptop or some kind of glitch or bug i mean you can never be to sure with these things anymore especially with the pc versions of the games now adays.

Last edited:
Back