Gentlemen of the Row

Gotr source files are in the gotr folder In modified or somewhere
These particular source files are not there. When variants are created, the XTBL file is processed into a CVTF file that the game reads. The CVTF files are in the 'modified' folder, but the XTBL file used to create them are not there, which is why I am asking where to find them.

No matter what I do, I can't get it to download, install or read the file. It keeps telling me the file is "Not Responding" or non-existent. What do I do?

No matter what I do, I can't get it to download, install or read the file. It keeps telling me the file is "Not Responding" or non-existent. What do I do?
Try downloading again here..

Attachments

• Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2.rar
    57.8 MB · Views: 701
ok, so iv used gotr everytime i install this game with nooo problems. well recently iv tried to install it again like i usually do an not everytime i load the game it doesnt get past the logos an then automatically crashes with nothing to explain why. i have nothing else installed, i did as instructed but it still isnt working.
I was having the same issue and fixed it by using winrar to extract rather than some other zip program.

To get Saints row 2 Gentlemen of the row mod to install.

Download the file it will be a zip folder so make a new folder on your desktop and name it GOTR or anything to identify it
on your desktop.

open the zip file and extract it into the new folder.

once that is done there will be a window batch file Create_Custom_GtoR_v1.9.2.bat double click to open it a window will open
use your keyboard only it is a cmd.exe program. the first page is Welcome to the Gentlemen of the Row Saints Row 2 Custom Patch Builder!

Press enter when you see this page.

the fallowing page use the numpad keys each option is indicated by a number so to open for example

1. Controls and Onscreen Prompts Menu type 1 and hit enter and you will get additional options be careful to only enable one option per separated section for example

- ONSCREEN PROMPTS FOR PLAYERS WITH CONTROLLERS

1. 360 Onscreen Prompts
2. PS3 Onscreen Prompts

choose only one and a I will appear to show in front of the chosen option.

I 1. 360 Onscreen Prompts
2. PS3 Onscreen Prompts

the program won't actually allow you to select multiple options per section.

a section is
- TEXT OPTIONS

1. This option
2. Or this one
3. Maybe this
and so on

When done press 0 (zero) and enter to back to the menu

When back to the menu type p and enter a lot of text will appear as it is creating the patch then it will tell you it is done and you can close it by pressing enter

the patch will be in a folder called MY_CUSTOM_PATCH and there will be 4 files select all and copy and paste those files into the main local folder that your Saints row 2 game is installed for steam just right click hover over manage and select browse local files.

the window will open paste the files let them over write the original files. Do not try to keep both.

and you are done hit play and your will open and there will be custom images Powered by Gentlemen and the Gentlemen of the row image.

I hope this helps you.

To get Saints row 2 Gentlemen of the row mod to install.

Download the file it will be a zip folder so make a new folder on your desktop and name it GOTR or anything to identify it
on your desktop.

open the zip file and extract it into the new folder.

once that is done there will be a window batch file Create_Custom_GtoR_v1.9.2.bat double click to open it a window will open
use your keyboard only it is a cmd.exe program. the first page is Welcome to the Gentlemen of the Row Saints Row 2 Custom Patch Builder!

Press enter when you see this page.

the fallowing page use the numpad keys each option is indicated by a number so to open for example

1. Controls and Onscreen Prompts Menu type 1 and hit enter and you will get additional options be careful to only enable one option per separated section for example

1. 360 Onscreen Prompts
2. PS3 Onscreen Prompts

choose only one and a I will appear to show in front of the chosen option.

I 1. 360 Onscreen Prompts
2. PS3 Onscreen Prompts

the program won't actually allow you to select multiple options per section.

a section is
- TEXT OPTIONS

1. This option
2. Or this one
3. Maybe this
and so on

When done press 0 (zero) and enter to back to the menu

When back to the menu type p and enter a lot of text will appear as it is creating the patch then it will tell you it is done and you can close it by pressing enter

the patch will be in a folder called MY_CUSTOM_PATCH and there will be 4 files select all and copy and paste those files into the main local folder that your Saints row 2 game is installed for steam just right click hover over manage and select browse local files.

the window will open paste the files let them over write the original files. Do not try to keep both.

and you are done hit play and your will open and there will be custom images Powered by Gentlemen and the Gentlemen of the row image.

I hope this helps you.
Keep in mine do not put the new GotR folder that you made on your desktop into the Saints Row 2 folder also when installing additional mods for GotR put them into the folder already named 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE

everything works but i do not have GOTR saints vehicles (peewee, el train, monster truck, etc) are they tied behind unlock? didnt see it in the readme. any help would be appreciated

everything works but i do not have GOTR saints vehicles (peewee, el train, monster truck, etc) are they tied behind unlock? didnt see it in the readme. any help would be appreciated
Adding screenshots of the map for vehicle lots

Attachments

• sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-21-17.png
    sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-21-17.png
    2 MB · Views: 138
  • sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-21-37.png
    sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-21-37.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 128
  • sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-21-59.png
    sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-21-59.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
  • sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-22-19.png
    sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-22-19.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
  • sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-22-24.png
    sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-22-24.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-22-31.png
    sr2_pc 2024-01-08 12-22-31.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
So I've also been having trouble with extracting. Right clicking on the file and selecting Open with...< Windows Explorer I'm able to just copy/paste the file, which here I get this come up. Otherwise, using 7-zip resolves the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-24 205742.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-24 205742.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back