My Saints Row IV works fine but when I open the vehicle delivery menu after a few seconds the game crashes.

Can somebody hepl me with this issue plz ?

Do you have any mods installed?

CJK SRIV Nude Update 1
Fan of saints clothes fixes + extended wardrobe
Giant mech mod - Vanilla weapons 1.4
Jedi Dave's character costumization
LATEST_costumization_items
SR4_additional_cheats_IdolNinja_v6
Unlimited Super Powers Mod Version 1.2

That's all the mods I jave, can someone help me I really like this game but it sucks that I don't get my vehicles

Get Minimaul's tools: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...saints-row-iv-and-gat-out-of-hell-tools.3188/

Giant Mech Mod and Unlimited Super Powers Mod might have conflicts, as they both make changes to "Tweak_Table.xtbl". You may have to merge them...

Extract to a folder (a permanent folder, if you are going to continue modding the game) and find "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe" and run the executable. The application will create a cmd window and ask for input for which game in the series to which it has support.

Check the mods you downloaded(Or in this case that you want, the giant mech) and delete each file they use/replace from your Saints Row IV folder. If that doesn't fix your crashes, keep removing until it's fixed. Or it could be the recent game patches causing this. It's unknown.

Back