From Asha With Love Character Morph

I'm not that into the tech stuff, and I already told in my own thread that I made I tried with the sandbox+ but it didn't work just said the store wasn't available at the time so I could upload.

Ok try this it will morph you into the Evil Player Female NPC, but it is realy buggy and stores might not work but if they do I doubt you will get the error message you had last time, if not it works fine in open world :D

Just go to your Phone, then homies then its the top mech suite entry, I done it in a rush as im about to have food so it doesnt have an icon or custom strings :p

Attachments

• Evil Player Female Morph.rar
    4.1 KB · Views: 420
I didn't get any errors Mask mods, I just didn't get the face morphed. The hair and armor changed but face stayed the same.

I didn't get any errors Mask mods, I just didn't get the face morphed. The hair and armor changed but face stayed the same.
Hmm thats weird that your getting that with this and the other mod , I think ther might be a problem on your end as iv used it with the male version before and it worked fine :S

To fix the glitchiness of the Mech Suit npc morph, i dont exactly know if this is possible, but could you edit the actual npc in the character.xtbl to have the same animations as the player so that the animations of the npc don't override? I tried it with ultor masako and all the animations are trippy and weird but the morph itself looks good.

Back