From Asha With Love Character Morph

To fix the glitchiness of the Mech Suit npc morph, i dont exactly know if this is possible, but could you edit the actual npc in the character.xtbl to have the same animations as the player so that the animations of the npc don't override? I tried it with ultor masako and all the animations are trippy and weird but the morph itself looks good.
Wont make any diffrence, as the npc already use player anim or what ever anim set is attached to the npcs character layout so its already done :p, and its not glitchy its just unstable as fuck :p and causes random crash ishues some times normaly only when tryin to do missions and im guessing thats caused by cutscene prob

So I can't be any of the characters till IdolNinja release the morpher? which might be months :/
and to use a full npc morph yes as you have to wait till Volition patch it into the game as Idol has a special version he uses with things that we dont have :p, and it wont be months it will prob be out by Christmass

It might be possible to bundle the mesh head in with body, I cant rember but I think Hoeward might have solved that ishue for his zinyak homie as his head is all messed up when you spawn him normal

Darn not quite what I would've hoped for, I was hoping for the face morph (slider codes uploaded to Saints Row website, whatever) so I could build my character around it, since a lot of morphs make your character morph all messed up (including default female what with the absurdly large mouth). Since all I want is that, the idea of having a suit to look like someone isn't ideal. Oh well I guess I'll wait. Thanks for releasing this though.

This simple mod adds to the planet zin store's .The From Asha With Love Mission
Uniform
And will transform your Appearance For both genders to the mission characters.

Female Character will transform to this
BA107E035A6FA96D17BB633428EE285A1EA12DC1

Male character will transform to this
EC0E1A945964F47D5E9FDD86C4B43D66176BF8A0

Go to any planet zin store then bring up the suits menu .Select cm_suit_team6whair
It works in the same way as any other costume. And will be added to your wardrobe , After purchase and may be worn at anytime
And you can revert back to your normal look by selecting another costume.

Very cool look ~ It should have already been in stores.
* Thank you for this.

Back