Flight Mod

Great little mod,thanks DarkAgent.
It removes the annoyance when playing at 2am in the morning and reflexes are asleep :)

i was able to make flying to not consume stamina a while ago i still have the tweak table that has the effect but its been a while and i dont remember exactly what i changed to make it work i wrote down some notes on what i was changing at that point but i am still unsure if it is written down or which change it is. I think it might be this that made it work (Glide_Stamina_Restore - 0 (original) changed to 1000) or maybe (Missile_stamina_drain_ms - 10000 (original) changed to 1) I also had merged the settings from this tweak table into one I already had so dont know if those 2 things are already in the tweak table posted here.

Edit: i looked at my tweak table and noticed that my "glide_stamina_restore" is actually 9999
and the missile_stamina_drain_ms is 10000 i wrote it confusingly

Last edited:
Hola es que hable español estoy usando buen traductor donde pongo el archivo en la carpeta de los mods o en la carpeta raíz de este modo en el que el .exe

I see no any difference except unlimited flaps. Anyway, doesn't help to get pink clusters. Sticks are too sensitive, lose direction very quickly. Oh, and because of this mod the game crushes constantly.

Last edited:
Back