Female Muscle Slider

"I installed the mod and nothing has changed. On the female character of Musculator for 100, it remained so"

Did you put the file in the main directory? It must be installed with GotR in order for it to work. If you have used GotR to install it then I will have to test it on my crappy laptop and make a hot fix. Please message me with more details and I'll do my best :)

"I installed the mod and nothing has changed. On the female character of Musculator for 100, it remained so"

Did you put the file in the main directory? It must be installed with GotR in order for it to work. If you have used GotR to install it then I will have to test it on my crappy laptop and make a hot fix. Please message me with more details and I'll do my best :)
I don’t know anything about "GotR", but I threw the files into the game folder. You can certainly fix it, but I already use the Gentleman's mod. And this is enough for me)

"I don’t know anything about "GotR", but I threw the files into the game folder. I already use the Gentleman's mod." I understand the problem. You cannot install this mod by dropping it in the main directory. Please read the README I provided. Keep in mind that GotR is short for Gentlemen of the row. This mod is designed to work with Gentlemen.

"I don’t know anything about "GotR", but I threw the files into the game folder. I already use the Gentleman's mod." I understand the problem. You cannot install this mod by dropping it in the main directory. Please read the README I provided. Keep in mind that GotR is short for Gentlemen of the row. This mod is designed to work with Gentlemen.
I did not quite understand the instructions. Maud Gentleman downloaded - and I don’t know how.

"I did not quite understand the instructions." Before you build your batch files go into the Gentlemen mod itself and find the folder that says PUT YOUR MODS HERE!! and then put the file i provided in that folder. Then execute the batch installer like normal. Use the new 4 files you just generated an now you have the mod installed.

Back