Fan Wishlist's for SR5

THE POTENTIAL FOR SEASONS or at least the game taking place in a different season than summer. Or something. Idk I just want to see Saints in snow outside of HTSSC.

Ability to change body type in guys so they aren't all beef monsters. And be able to make beef monster women too.

Prequel? Could explain Dex, Julius, Troy, Johnny, and Lin's backstory. This is just a whim though.

STILWATER

etc

Edit:
Better AI like was in SR2. Aka the city felt vastly more alive in the earlier games, but Steelport feels very... well, like the pedestrians just walk about and do a few things, but never really engage with each other unless they were rendered there.

Make the gold look like gold and not yellow. I use copper on my cars because it looks more like gold than gold does.

I'd like some red faction dlc ,where they fire off in a rocket to mars and jump in the red faction guerrilla vehicles and have some fun+resurrect that daft weapon from RFA ,the my little pony farting twinkling star thing..(though sometimes i found it to be annoyingly irritating at times,it was a bit slow to get going and that face when it was squealing!)
edit :
and meet the marauders and others :)
That female marauder character looked pretty cool ,but you never found out much about her.
edit+:
It's also an excuse for a bit of Geomod action :)
Not gonna happen though.

Last edited:
I just miss Stilwater. Been playing SR2 for the past two months just to reminisce. If they could bring super powers to Stilwater, I think I would be content.

I would like to see the franchise restart and go back to the first installments. After the second game it started to get away from what made it a great game and started getting over the top cartoonish. I'm a loyal fan of the franchise but it can be so much better. One thing I would like to see if they make another game is more car upgrade options. I would to see better paint jobs, customize your interior, choose rim sizes up to 22-28 inches as well as rim paint, and the ability to add a stereo system. To be able to buy 15 in subwoofers and amps along with tv's and things of that nature will be a fun addition to the franchise and something that has never been before not even in the GTA series

I would like to see the franchise restart and go back to the first installments. After the second game it started to get away from what made it a great game and started getting over the top cartoonish. I'm a loyal fan of the franchise but it can be so much better. One thing I would like to see if they make another game is more car upgrade options. I would to see better paint jobs, customize your interior, choose rim sizes up to 22-28 inches as well as rim paint, and the ability to add a stereo system. To be able to buy 15 in subwoofers and amps along with tv's and things of that nature will be a fun addition to the franchise and something that has never been before not even in the GTA series

Even though this is off topic, I couldn't disagree more. I really did not enjoy SR1 or SR2 at all.

If I were the writer, I would make SR5 to be the real 'SRIV'. That means, no presidency, no super power, no Cyrus assassination.

I'd start the story with SRIV and GOOH event as a dream from the protagonist. When protagonist wakes up, he/she realize that now The Saints are now the hero of Steelport. They're approved by the States as legitimate organization. And now, the losing Cyrus built a crime organisation to target the USA and definitely The Saints.

Now, The States will need The Saints help to fend off the terrorism act and so begins the multi-city gameplay. Steelport, Stilwater, and Washington DC. Be it accessible seamlessly or not, I don't care. There will be a random terrorism act to take out, such as hostage-and-ransom, bomb threat, suicide bomb, and even airplane hijack (not sure if this is fine or not).

Not sure about Gat. They can kill him or make Gat secretly survived and hiding for the whole Saints Row 3.
They could do some kind of intelligent-joke/black humor/"erotic" humor filled game, where the saints are in fact a Counter-Terrorism organization, dealing with gangbangers while recording their past as gang members, while being repudiated by the society for being know as ex-gangster..whatever, i like those kind of story, that's what i write, that would be my SRV, full of nice features and complex story.

All radio station are back:
  • 101.69 Sizzurp FM (They gonna be added Kool G Rap and DJ Polo ft. Biz Markie - Erase Racism to the song list. Oh. And the Radio DJ will be DJ Irie)
  • 106.66 The Blood
  • 108.0 WMD KBOOM FM
  • Kabron 104.2
  • The Faction FM 99.8
  • The Kronic 92.2 (They gonna be added Shades of Culture - The Island I’m From to the song list. Oh. And the Radio DJ will be Clinton Sparks)
  • The Rock FM 94.8
  • WDDT CPDG Adult Swim
  • Mad Decent 106.9
  • 99.0 The Underground
  • Funk 98.4 (This is hosted by Elly Moon)
  • 105.0 Ezzzy FM
  • The Krunch 106.66
And the radio station are return
  • 107.77 The Mix FM (They gonna be added Nas - The World is Yours, Doug E. Fresh - Keep Rising To The Top, Run DMC - Rock Box and Run DMC - Hit It Run Oh. And the Radio DJ will be Kevin Gill)
  • 103.6 420 FM
  • 89.0 Generation X
  • 102.4 Klassic FM
  • 95.4 KRhyme FM (Like in Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV, KRhyme's Radio DJ Big Kish is the radio host in Saints Row 5. They gonna be added Katalyst - Traveling and Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told)
  • 97.6 K12 FM
And Saints Row 5 is also had:
  • Radio Wheels
  • On Foot Radio
Like in Saints Row IV, There are no radio commercials and Station IDs and News Reports after mission; Only songs and DJs this time.

Last edited:
Back