Enter the Dominatrix: Model Swap

Hello there,
This mod replaces the rather useless homie called 'Ned' with a more useful feature.

2013-10-22_000173ozdi.jpg

Installation:
Put the 'preload_anim.vpp_pc' into packfiles/pc/cache.
Put the XTBL's into the SR:IV Root folder.

FAQ:
Q: I don't have a 'Ned' Homie in my Phone!
A: Buy EtD and complete it.

Attachments

• Model Swap.rar
    10.7 MB · Views: 3,086
Last edited:
Basically as I understood it the latest Steam update to the game (yesterday) added or updated dlc1.vpp_pc, dlc3.vpp_pc, dlc4.vpp_pc and a few others, this is why all the data for the Enter the Dominatrix DLC (And some others from what I've read.) is available now so mods can use these new files to unlock content, maybe even play the full DLC but I'm pretty sure that's impossible without messing with the Steam protection.

Since the patch added all that I guess Enter the Dominatrix will be released shortly, I don't really know.
(Today in the US, Friday in the EU maybe, perhaps Friday for both since it's a DLC and not a retail release - I don't know.)

EDIT: I also don't know if the patch contains any fixes or if it's just DLC preparation.
(I do dislike the practice that many Steam games use with adding all the DLC data via patches and then you pay to unlock them but bandwidth isn't really a issue any longer for me and disk space is OK too so it's manageable though I'd rather have it separate from normal updates even so.)

Basically as I understood it the latest Steam update to the game (yesterday) added or updated dlc1.vpp_pc, dlc3.vpp_pc, dlc4.vpp_pc and a few others, this is why all the data for the Enter the Dominatrix DLC (And some others from what I've read.) is available now so mods can use these new files to unlock content, maybe even play the full DLC but I'm pretty sure that's impossible without messing with the Steam protection.

Since the patch added all that I guess Enter the Dominatrix will be released shortly, I don't really know.
(Today in the US, Friday in the EU maybe, perhaps Friday for both since it's a DLC and not a retail release - I don't know.)

EDIT: I also don't know if the patch contains any fixes or if it's just DLC preparation.
(I do dislike the practice that many Steam games use with adding all the DLC data via patches and then you pay to unlock them but bandwidth isn't really a issue any longer for me and disk space is OK too so it's manageable though I'd rather have it separate from normal updates even so.)
You are right. The DLC is already inside the game and I already extracted their vpp_pc file to look around.

They really do have to do it with games that have multiplayer capability, so that there is always compatibility between the 2 systems.

I'm disappointed, we are the 23th and I still don't have the DLC, I thought that at 00:01 the 23th it would unlock it (like the game does, tested and it worked) ?

Back