Saints Row IV Enter the Dominatrix - 22 Oct 2013

I think that should of been the intro, minus killing Zinyak so soon....I think she should of been the initial boss, then when she was defeated the zinyak parts could kick in

So the DLC unloads a gaggle of new and "new" homies on you. Do any of them have banter with any others? I know that gets prohibitively difficult after you get enough choices, but I was hoping that you could at least have Matt Miller talk to his idol.

Possible homie spoilers: I tested Pierce, Zimos, and Velociraptor Ned, and nothing. It was still worth it just to hear him whining about the incoming tanks, though.

Last edited:
I just finished the DLC, It would have been nice to get the dominatrix's outfit though.

For the price, it wasn't terrible, had a good 45 min of fun playing co-op. I made the Silence of the Lambs joke a few minutes before they did in game. We got a couple of laughs, but I kinda didn't feel it drew me in like the SR3 dlc's were able to. It felt like I was sent on a linear experience to simply kill stuff and hope some crazy stuff happens. However, I just got finished a playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy and their 2 hour DLC's, so I don't know if I can be fair grading it, my expectations were probably too high. Kinda bored of Zimos, his shtick is kinda stale after SR3 and the rest of the dlc was only a little better. I know Volition loves this game and put heart into what they do, you just can't win them all.

I'd like to see some kind of dlc that goes back to their SR1 roots to be honest. Sometimes shit just be a little too cray.

I need to trap the Dominatrix and I have to use the 'nodes'... every time I hold E with the keyboard... it only goes up a tiny bit before it resets

I'm having the exact same problem. Is there any fix for this?

(Lowering the resolution and graphics doesn't do anything. I still can't activate the node. It just keeps resetting).

When ever I try to load the cut scene after the rapto (which I think 9/11'ed the ETD DLC) the loading screen shows then I crash

Back