Enhanced Freeroam

Wait - Even though some of this, or all of this for that matter, is already made, can I still make it?
Its up to you at the end of the day, well you and the Admins on here :p, Id persoanly recomend doing somthing new and trying to work out somthing that has not been done yet, that way we will end up with more diffrent types of mods on this site insted of loads of the same mods,
but ye its your Thread and your time being spent on it so do what ever you want :p

What he means is that we don't allow mods that duplicate DLC content, even if the cheats in question were ... something that should never have been DLC. That said, the description in the Steam store of the "Executive Privilege Pack", which i assume is what Fan of Saints is talking about, doesn't mention anything about 'disable notoriety' or 'infinite ammo'. In fact, it doesn't describe what it contains at all. That's marketing for you. If you look in the cheats.xtbl file, you can see if there are cheats like that, and if they're marked with a <DLC> flag of some kind, then they're off limits.

Now, there's no reason you can't make a mod that does the same thing as another mod; just be prepared for people asking you why you're bothering to do it. You're having fine mod ideas, as evidenced by the fact that other folks have had those ideas, too. You're just a little late to the party, i guess. I wish i had some for you, but i don't really come up with mod concepts.

That said, the description in the Steam store of the "Executive Privilege Pack", which i assume is what Fan of Saints is talking about, doesn't mention anything about 'disable notoriety' or 'infinite ammo'. In fact, it doesn't describe what it contains at all. That's marketing for you. If you look in the cheats.xtbl file, you can see if there are cheats like that, and if they're marked with a <DLC> flag of some kind, then they're off limits.
Why not just check IdolNinja's Additional Cheats thread? It contains full list of vanilla and DLC cheats. :)
DLC CHEATS [...]

Give all Super Upgrades - dlc_sosuper
Super Power Strength 100% - dlc_superduper
Infinite Mass - dlc_car_mass
Never Die - dlc_never_die
Unlimited Ammo - dlc_unlimited_ammo
Unlimited Clip - dlc_unlimited_clip

Back