Enemy Gang outfits?

I love the idols MX Gear (and some of the Panteros/Marshall) But I can only seem to find the motorbike helmet and wristbands after so much progression. Is it possible to mod the gear as clothing? Their harness is also tighter than the backpack straps Planet Saints has.

I love the idols MX Gear (and some of the Panteros/Marshall) But I can only seem to find the motorbike helmet and wristbands after so much progression. Is it possible to mod the gear as clothing? Their harness is also tighter than the backpack straps Planet Saints has.
There's a few places to get them, but some of them are inaccessible. The booth in Monte Vista called "Take My Ex's Stuff" has some gang stuff too.

You can definitely get all the Idols helmets, the Panteros tops & pants, you are given a Marshall suit at the start of the game... The only thing you can't get is the Idols outfits themselves. But they mostly wear hoodies, leggings, shorts, bras, chest harnesses, and biker helmets. All of which are accessible in several stores, shouldn't be too hard to recreate.

I know the chest harness in Planet Saints is a bit bulky, but it should work if done in the right colors.

Back