Easy Nuke (Request)

I second danny dj's question,

really what did you change in the file man,

we do have other cheats we want to keep but yours is just one we cannot miss

If you really need the answer right now you can:
Download the tools.
Extract Tweak_Table.xtbl out of Misc_Tables.vpp_pc
Use something like WinMerge to compare the two files.

Alright everyone here is the codes so you can add them yourselves

Code:
<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Energy_blast_camera_stationary_time</Name><Value>5</Value><Description>Time (in milliseconds, from nuke explosion) that the camera holds at the max distance away from the player</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:Nuke</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Energy_blast_camera_travel_dist</Name><Value>60</Value><Description>Distance (in meters) that the camera travels away from the player during a nuke</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:Nuke</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Energy_blast_camera_travel_time</Name><Value>5</Value><Description>Time (in milliseconds, from nuke explosion) that the camera takes to get to the max distance away from the player</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:Nuke</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_1</Name><Value>200</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_2</Name><Value>400</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_3</Name><Value>800</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_4</Name><Value>1400</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_1</Name><Value>200</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_2</Name><Value>400</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_3</Name><Value>800</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_speed_4</Name><Value>1400</Value><Description>Speed in meters per second for the first section of death from above</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance</Name><Value>475</Value><Description>must be greater than Player_death_from_above_max_dist

Basically this is both my 'Nuke Camera Fix Mod' and my 'Faster Death from Above Mod' but also the height requirement for Nuke is greatly lowered to being able to do it from ground level.

I was honestly waiting for you to post this. I seen it in your fight against the warden on another thread.

Thank you!

Edit: Realized you posted this before the picture on the other thread. Somehow I missed it until now. but still, badass and thanks. xD

Edit2: When I merge what you changed into my tweak_table, it stops responding at the auto-save screen when loading. I'll look into it more when I'm more awake.

Last edited:
I believe i have found a bug , that when i used it into water ( just for testing) everything became foggy and blue and i was able to glide inside the water and sorta fly .

Why don't I find this amazing since your username is "Unicorn?"

(note to self: don't post whilst inebriated)

I don't know why but some mods (such as Non-Glitch City and "Fly") in combination tend to break the DFA 'perk.' I couldn't nuke it out when I combined the two :/ hoping this might be able to help. Cheers, mate!

I want to merge this with some more mods, can you give me the lines i have to edit? Like the line Number (I use Notepad++), and what i have to set the values to, cause the downloaded tweak_table.xtbl is so messy and there is no chance of overview, here: http://s14.directupload.net/images/131113/4bt7nrhp.png
The one to the left is yours, now the one to the right is the one i merged with multiple mods, can you see i marked an Area there, where you see what belongs to which part, and in yours, its like 3 different things in 1 line. No overview at all, no offence i LOVE your mod, but could you please fix this? Just make a "manual" section where you give the lines to replace with what we need to put into it then. Thank you for reading.

Found it already in previous posts.

Last edited:
Alright everyone here is the codes so you can add them yourselves

Code:
<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Energy_blast_camera_stationary_time</Name><Value>5</Value><Description>Time (in milliseconds, from nuke explosion) that the camera holds at the max distance away from the player</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:Nuke</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Energy_blast_camera_travel_dist</Name><Value>60</Value><Description>Distance (in meters) that the camera travels away from the player during a nuke</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:Nuke</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Energy_blast_camera_travel_time</Name><Value>5</Value><Description>Time (in milliseconds, from nuke explosion) that the camera takes to get to the max distance away from the player</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:Super Powers:Nuke</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance</Name><Value>475</Value><Description>must be greater than Player_death_from_above_max_dist

the end of your code is not complete. please fix.

Back