Earn Your DLCs Stuffs and Reward Tweak

Are you saying that you don't own any of them, or you own all of them, but one?

Are you using a Fully-legal Steam version of the game?

If you do NOT own the DLC, you will NOT be able to use the DLC content.

Nice MOD. I recently began playing SRTT, and I had all the DLC thanks to the Humble Bundle....

And it made me feel bad to realize the DLC is basically a "pay to win" upgrade, as flying around in a VTOL Fighter plane with missiles and lasers makes many of the open map activities (like the gang missions, or destruction challenges) trivial.

Still, I'd adjust the prices so purely aesthetic vehicles are somewhat cheaper than the overpowered military ones.

I'm getting into modding, so maybe I'll take a look myself.

Like the person above I also got this with a bundle. So much work went into this game only to botch the job of implementing the DLC so badly it ruins the core game.

Your mod makes the game feel right, rather than like I stepped into someone's else's account for an mmorpg that payed for all sorts of stuff and played some of the game already. Huge thanks to you, this is the one mod I would not want to be without.

Would have been nice to put all DLC unlocks into their own category, and also just have a clean mod for this goal without other tweaks. However those are small gripes, especially compared to the horrible job the devs did putting this stuff into the game.

very nice mod
however a couple of things
I'm very noob to Saint Rows so I'm not sure what you should always get or not:
-the unlockables DLC still unlocks a bunch of stuff like for example taking control of a territory automatically
-I still get a "STAG VTOL" at start and a "jet bike"

PS: I know your mod is working since I don't get saints military vehicles right away anymore

Back