Dragons And Tears - Remade!

added the new "you win" part (only english):p

I edited your version and came up with this "almost final" version!
Fix any more problems (Which I can't do because i'm at work:( ) And upload it [this will be the final edit until part 2 is released]
Spanish version is mixed with English at some moments. I'm fixing it now...

I just went through the file and can't find it (the point where they get mixed up)
Could you please tell me where it is?
For example: "Kill el unicornio", "Pet el unicornio", "Look en el unicornio". But don't bother, I almost fixed it. ;)

OK, I did following changes:
  • Removed Polish and Spanish OOPS menu because it's unnecessary.
  • Now if you win/lose you can change language.
  • When you win in Polish/Spanish version now terminal plays 'DNT_Winner.wav' sound (earier it played 'DNT_Die.wav' sound).
  • Added the new 'YOU WIN' part also to Polish and Spanish versions. (because I like it ;))
  • Fixed Spanish version (because original was mixed with English version).
  • Did some esthetical changes.
Enjoy! :D
EDIT: Uploaded version 1.2.1 - it contains another esthetical changes.
EDIT2: Uploaded version 1.2.2 - it contains one more fix to Spanish version.
NOTE: I removed these versions because they're outdated.

OK, I did following changes:
  • Removed Polish and Spanish OOPS menu because it's unnecessary.
  • Now if you win/lose you can change language.
  • When you win in Polish/Spanish version now terminal plays 'DNT_Winner.wav' sound (earier it played 'DNT_Die.wav' sound).
  • Added the new 'YOU WIN' part also to Polish and Spanish versions. (because I like it ;))
  • Fixed Spanish version (because original was mixed with English version).
  • Did some esthetical changes.
Enjoy! :D

EDIT: Uploaded version 1.2.1 - it contains another esthetical changes.
Your version is going up in the OP with a few minor changes:
Code:
REM Made by Fan of Saints and Eye ZiS
REM http://www.saintsrowmods.com
REM Await the new Part 2 of The Spiraling Darkness Trilogy
Its been virus checked for some reason (paranoia)
Hope you like it:D

Here's version 1.2.3. I fixed in it small mistakes in code of application listed below:
  • When you didn't extract archive, then after OOPS menu application started Spanish version.
  • If you typed wrong key at language menu, then application automaticaly started English version.
NOTE: I removed that version because it's outdated.

Here's version 1.2.3. I fixed in it small mistakes in code of application listed below:
  • When you didn't extracted archive, then after OOPS menu application started Spanish version.
  • If you typed wrong key at language menu, then application automaticaly started English version.

Updated in the op, you may delete that one.

For example: "Kill el unicornio", "Pet el unicornio", "Look en el unicornio". But don't bother, I almost fixed it. ;)
I didn't pay attention in Spanish class :oops:

Here's version 1.3. Now you can change language/exit/start again whenever you want! :D I also fixed some punctuation mistakes in Spanish version. And I changed some REM lines.

comparisons.jpg
EDIT: Uploaded version 1.3.1 - if you want know what I changed, just read my detailed changelog. ;)
NOTE: I removed these versions because they're outdated.

Back