Do you own a car from SR4?

I was pretty exited when I saw the Bootlegger XL. I have a 1970 Leman's, so it's pretty awesome to have a 2 door bootlegger in game......in monster truck form....if we get mesh tools the first thing I'll do is make a normal 2 door Bootlegger non-XL. Curious who else has a car that was inspiration for a SR car.
86B7B08E6A802F7617A6E207B00FDEB689D47302
946952_10201492520382543_1301311142_n.jpg

Identified Cars:

Bootlegger XL - 1970 Pontiac Lemans
Bootlegger - 1970 Pontiac 4 door....not sure.
Hammer - 2005 Dodge Magnum
Blade - Hyundai Veloster? Still debating....stand by.
Hammer Head - 1971-1973 Ford Mach1
Pheonix - 2005-modern Ford Mustang
Halbred - Mini Cooper
Raycaster - Dodge Viper...frankly all roadsters look a like. Saturn Sky, BMW Z3-4....who cares?
Emu - Smart Car
Criminal - Chevy Avalanche
Solar - Prius

Last edited:
The closest analogue to my car is probably the hammer, but its a bit ways off. I do own "other" things from SRIV though...

It's entertaining to me to try and find the original inspiration. Hammer=Dodge Magnum, Hammer Head=Dodge Challenger, Pacemaker looks like a Camero to me. The 4 door Bootlegger I think is a Pontiac Ventura. Emu is obviously a Smart Car. Some are kinda from left field.

Hammer Head=Dodge Challenger

Don't know what it's based off but there's no way in hell it's based off a Challenger.

Pacemaker looks like a Camero to me.

Dodge Charger, vaguely based off a Dodge Charger.

The Blade is obviously a Porsche Panamera, with influences from a Lexus.

The Attrazione seems to be some sort of Ferrari and Lamborghini hybrid.

The Temptress is said to be based off a Koenigsegg but I'll be damned if I see any similarities...

Etc.

Don't know what it's based off but there's no way in hell it's based off a Challenger.

Dodge Charger, vaguely based off a Dodge Charger.

The Blade is obviously a Porsche Panamera, with influences from a Lexus.

The Attrazione seems to be some sort of Ferrari and Lamborghini hybrid.

The Temptress is said to be based off a Koenigsegg but I'll be damned if I see any similarities...

Etc.
Well, the hammerhead looks like a hybrid of a 72 Challenger, and a modern challenger....actually looks identical to the rumored 2015 Challenger/Barracuda. Pacemaker being a charger would make since for the fact police cars are now chargers and it has 4 doors, but I certainly see hints of modern Camaro. A Charger would just be the Hammer without the wagon end.

Well, the hammerhead looks like a hybrid of a 72 Challenger, and a modern challenger....actually looks identical to the rumored 2015 Challenger/Barracuda. Pacemaker being a charger would make since for the fact police cars are now chargers and it has 4 doors, but I certainly see hints of modern Camaro. A Charger would just be the Hammer without the wagon end.

I don't see how the Hammerhead resembles a Challenger, classic or modern. The Pacemaker / old Peacemaker doesn't really resemble any real car but there aren't that many 4-door police muscle cars in the US so...

D92F7E0FABF094D96DED0C4E48CE38C2AC4B615B
1972_ford_mustang-pic-1002159877830332985.jpeg

Hahaha, we were both wrong. It's a 1971-73 Mach 1!

I always thought the "BLADE" resembles the Hyundai Veloster. Anyone else agree?

I think your 100% right about that. I think I'll update my OP and include identifications....

Hahaha, we were both wrong. It's a 1971-73 Mach 1!

Nope, you are. I admit that if forced to take a guess though, the Mustang wouldn't have been my first choice.

I always thought the "BLADE" resembles the Hyundai Veloster. Anyone else agree?

I think your 100% right about that. I think I'll update my OP and include identifications....

I'm 100% sure you haven't checked to see what the cars look like. They bare no similarities:

2012_Hyundai_Veloster_--_01-20-2012_2.jpg

The Panamera on the other hand:

Porsche-Panamera_Diesel_2012_800x600_wallpaper_07.jpg

Blade for reference:

Blade.jpg

Back