Do less melee DMG

In this mod, i made it where you do less melee dmg to enemies. This should make the game a lil more realistic instead of 1 hitting civ with fist it should take more hits. I have reduced the dmg by about 15 -25 dmg on moves, depending on the move.

P.S. THIS DOESN'T WORK ON SPRINT/SPEED ATTACKS ONLY REGULAR MOVES!!

Attachments

• melee.rar
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,417
nice mod, can you also change npc melee dmg? Genki's melee hits seem O.P.
Edit: played with the file a bit a was able to get NPCs to use the homie beatdown combos (which some people were asking for) to do it, I simply unflaged the homie finishers to remove the <attacker is homie only> only problem is that these moves now replace the players regular attack. Is there anyway to flag the move so the the player cant do it but npcs can? i.e <attacker not player>

nice mod, can you also change npc melee dmg? Genki's melee hits seem O.P.
Edit: played with the file a bit a was able to get NPCs to use the homie beatdown combos (which some people were asking for) to do it, I simply unflaged the homie finishers to remove the <attacker is homie only> only problem is that these moves now replace the players regular attack. Is there anyway to flag the move so the the player cant do it but npcs can? i.e <attacker not player>
I think there is an explanation in the tut section of the forums, but that might be for speed attackes.

Back