DO any of these mods change the death penalty?

I am using the Gentlemen of Steelport mod, along with Shitface's weapon rebalance and his npc behavior/spawn mod. Do any of these edit the death penalty? Everytime I die I lose all the cash I had on me. How can I fix this?

Also anyway to make the cops and enemy gangs less. psychic? no matter where I go, they always find me, so its virtually impossible to ever lose them unless I call it in or go into a building I own.

Last edited:
Talk to shitface. He's the cruel one stealing all your money with his mod.

I am using the Gentlemen of Steelport mod, along with Shitface's weapon rebalance and his npc behavior/spawn mod. Do any of these edit the death penalty? Everytime I die I lose all the cash I had on me. How can I fix this?
The Weapon Rebalance mod changes the death cost from $500 to $10000. Related change in tweak_table.xtbl:
HTML:
<Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Death_cost</Name><Value>10000</Value>
<Description>The amount of cash you lose by dying.</Description><_Editor>
<Category>Entries:Misc</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

Just edit the Death_cost value there back to its default of 500 or you can even make the game have no death cost at all by setting it to 0.

Also anyway to make the cops and enemy gangs less. psychic? no matter where I go, they always find me, so its virtually impossible to ever lose them unless I call it in or go into a building I own.
You should probably post this at the Mod Requests forum.

Last edited:
Back