Disabling Super-Sprint Tornado Upgrade

Hmm... I don't know what to tell you about that...
If I get a chance, I'll look into it.

I'm not sure if this problem is related to your mod either, i've seen other people complaining about this problem even on the console versions, so...

You have four options:
1) Reload an older save that doesn't have all of the powers purchased and purchase them again
2) Play through the game again on a new character from start to finish.
3) Extract and modify Achievements.xtbl, changing the value required for the achievement, then Option 1.
4) Download Rick's Steam Achievements Manager and grant yourself the Achievement.

I got the achievement, here's what i did: got 100% completion, saved, got out the game, deleted the block of lines in the ini file, got back in the game, saved, got out again, put the block of lines again in the ini file and then got back in the game and bought the upgrade and "boom" achievement unlocked. Thanks anyway.

I got the achievement, here's what i did: got 100% completion, saved, got out the game, deleted the block of lines in the ini file, got back in the game, saved, got out again, put the block of lines again in the ini file and then got back in the game and bought the upgrade and "boom" achievement unlocked. Thanks anyway.

What Ini file?

Back