Destructible trees Saints Row 2 edition

This will make almost all trees destructible, except some rare instances, also might look a bit weird destroying large trees since all tree death effects are set that of a small sapling and I don't exactly have any death effects of large trees to use.

No video but this is literally the same mod as https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/destructible-trees.20746 but for sr2

Install using GOTR

Attachments

• trees.xtbl
    11.7 KB · Views: 83
This is one of those mods which will make it difficult to play the vanilla version ever again. I can already feel the whiplash from ploughing into indestructible trees on console! Thanks for this. Very fun!

This is one of those mods which will make it difficult to play the vanilla version ever again. I can already feel the whiplash from ploughing into indestructible trees on console! Thanks for this. Very fun!
Theoretically you can install this on vanilla, you just put the file in original_patch and have gotr make vanilla patch, this is how my saints row online mod is made on top of vanilla game rather than gotr. But yeah consoles are a different thing.

Back