customiz

Hi all, I was able to customize t shirt basic ultor as it contains a file (_d.tga) and file (_p.tga) I open them with paint and voila,
my problem is that I can not customize certain clothes that contain file such as (_dp.tga.) and (_n.tga.)
how should we do?
what is the difference? I understand that a file ((_dp.tga) is the file
(_d.tga) and (_p.tga) that is Fusione, is that correct?

hi look what I made
2015-08-22_00004.jpg

Je veux modifier le costume qui s' appel "miss mischief" le problème c'est que je ne sais pas où l'enregistrer, voyez vous le logo superman que j'ai mis sur le t-shirt de mon personnage? Je voudrais mettre le même logo sur le costume miss mischief , le problème c'est que ce fichier provient du pack "the super saint" et donc je veux savoir quelle est la procédure à effectuer pour pouvoir enregistrer ce costume une fois modifier

I want to customize the suit that s call "miss mischief " the problem is that I do not know where to save it , you see the superman logo I put on my character t -shirt? I would put the same logo on the costume miss mischief , the problem is that it is a file from the pack "the great saint " and so I want to know what is the procedure to be performed to record this suit once change

Back