Custom Graffiti?

Is there a way to upload your own custom graffiti to saints row 2? I know that the gentlemen of the row has its own custom graffiti that comes with the mod, so if that can be changed it their any way to upload your own graffiti to the game and use it? I know its such a small and pointless feature but personally it would be really cool to make my own saints graffiti and add it to the game.

It's possible to edit the texture of the finished graffiti, but not during the tagging minigame. I tried it for my own mod, but the shape you have to fill during the minigame seems to be hardcoded, or has its information stored elsewhere.

It's possible to edit the texture of the finished graffiti, but not during the tagging minigame. I tried it for my own mod, but the shape you have to fill during the minigame seems to be hardcoded, or has its information stored elsewhere.
Is it possible to use your mod and upload my own image, I don't mind about the fill minigame just how it looks in the finished project.

Is it possible to use your mod and upload my own image, I don't mind about the fill minigame just how it looks in the finished project.
Hey, I can help you if you want. Or at least I can try to. I haven't made a SR2 mod in a while and I'm the most knowledgeable but I know my way around a little. If you are interested, just reply and I can take a look. What kind of images are you thinking of having for the graffiti?

Back